Victoria’s Secret Perfume - Tease 1.7 oz
  • I like the style of it and the easy spray top
  • My husband asked me what I was wearing the day I bought it and said that he really liked the scent
  • The only thing that I don't like about this perfume is that the smell fades away to quickly

• by Gina Gott

I get excited when I see a new perfume and have to give it a try. I saw Tease at Victoria’s Secret. It is part of their Sexy Little Things Noir Collection. It is a very fun and flirty fragrance , that I really like wearing.

It is made up of black vanilla , frozen pears , and gardenias. Those scents create a wonderful sexy perfume. It smells both fruity and flowery.

I

really like the bottle that it comes in too! It is so cute. It comes in a glass bottle decorated with black lace. It also has a pink squishy top that you use to spray it with.

It’s one of those perfume bottles that stand out on your dresser. I like the style of it and the easy spray top. This perfume is really not that expensive for the quality.

It cost about ...

• $45 for a 1. 7 oz bottle. You can also buy the matching lotion and bath gel.

This scent is one that will get you many compliments. My husband asked me what I was wearing the day I bought it and said that he really liked the scent. Also at work a customer complimented me.

It is a fragrance that is powerful and bold , but not to much. The only thing that I

don’t like about this perfume is that the smell fades away to quickly. You will have to reapply it every few hours.

Ofcourse it smells so good that you won’t mind reapplying it. This is a good scent for the young and flirtatious. It is a nice value for the money , and you will love the way it smells.

Try this perfume out today if you are looking for a wonderful summer scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626071207141031/k2311a0726/7.26.10