John Frieda Frizz-Ease Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • Days past and I kept having the same problem of frizzy hair and the tips of my hair were more damaged now than they were before, I struggled to understand why and how
  • I honestly thought that the title ‘John Frieda Weather Works Frizz-Ease Conditioner' was an actual statement and a plausible statement of what the product is about but unfortunately I was wrong
  • This will never be on my Christmas, or birthday lists as I know it will never meet the true requirements that the public want and need

• by DreamsOfRuby

I’ve been looking for a hair product to help me stop having frizzy and damaged hair; I was advised by a couple of my friends that a new product was available to help me in this situation so I quickly searched the high street stores and the internet for ‘John Frieda Weather Works Frizz-Ease Conditioner’. I then found it at a really good price and purchased it there and then, quickly rushing home and instantly trying this apparently magical product.

Days past and I kept having the same problem of frizzy

hair and the tips of my hair were more damaged now than they were before, I struggled to understand why and how? I needed answers and my companions kept saying don’t worry its fine, you will be ok and it’s meant to get worse before it gets better.

What a load of rubbish, the bottom line fact is this product is poorly presented in a bottle that has no grip when you hold it and squeeze it into your hands before using it in the shower.

Also it does not ...

• work; it is a shame that a huge company cannot make a simple product to prevent your hair from going frizzy.

I did however give this product a very fair trial and kept on at it until I couldn’t bear to look at myself in the mirror my hair was ruined and my mental ability to understand this apparently brilliant product was crushed.

I honestly thought that the title ‘John Frieda Weather Works Frizz-Ease Conditioner’ was an actual statement and a plausible statement of what the product is about but

unfortunately I was wrong.

I recently moved to another brand and left this one in the bottom of the garbage where it belongs; this product not only wasted my money, but also made my pride dip in performance as well as my dignity.

This will never be on my Christmas, or birthday lists as I know it will never meet the true requirements that the public want and need.

All I want is a product to make my hair less frizzy and able to cope with a tiny wind or a sprinkle of rain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071207111031/k2311a0726/7.26.10