Memorex 7 inch Widescreen Portable DVD Player
  • I think Memorex has done a great job of creating a family-friendly DVD portable player and I think they deserve a metal for creating a DVD player that is functional, sturdy, and reasonable in cost

• by cjaneb877
      I have come to the conclusion that either we need to buy a new car with a DVD player in it, or we need to purchase a portable DVD player. My children have been bickering constantly in the back seat of my car and it is a complete distraction for me as a driver.

I looked at my local BJ’s and Costco and was surprised to find that neither store obtained a

portable DVD player under about $80.

I have since been researching these portable units and discovered that Office Depot does carry a Memorex Widescreen Portable DVD Player for only $50 after you complete a mail in rebate offer.

I have even come to find out that this particular machine produces a much more realistic picture and with its widescreen feature, really makes DVD’s much more captivating.

This model obtains an almost ...

• rounded look around its screen, which would be ideal for children.

It also has a much more sturdy look to it than other portable DVD players I have seen at other stores, while still offering the high resolution LCD feature to enhance the images portrayed.

While I would love to purchase a new vehicle that had one of these units within it, I do not see that as being financially possible for

me at this current juncture in time.

Therefore, I am fully planning to purchase this unit for fifty dollars, impress my children in the car, and provide myself with the opportunity to drive my vehicle in peace! I think Memorex has done a great job of creating a family-friendly DVD portable player and I think they deserve a metal for creating a DVD player that is functional, sturdy, and reasonable in cost!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162201120710331/k2311a0122/1.22.07