Conair Infiniti Hair Styling Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have to give credit to the styling iron that my first experience wasn't dreadful at all, as the smooth plates moved along my hair without a single kink or damage
  • I was very impressed how this truly magical product eased away all my fear and I started practicing

• by DreamsOfRuby

The one thing about my look I really feel confident about is my hair. I could easily state that my “bad hair days” would only be the ones where someone would probably break an egg on my head.

I keep my hair healthy and happy, and so I could never imagine putting my hair through the seemingly painful process of curling or straightening or any form of styling that I have seen my friends experiment with in salons. The smell of burnt hair when I accompany my friend to the hair stylist, or the sound of the static as a strand of hair was snipped by the hot clips, made me swear I would never put my hair through this agony.

Because of my obvious paranoia, one day my friends

came home armed with their hair styling tools, determined to give me a makeover and more than that help me overcome my irrational fear as they put it.

The first thing my friend pulled out was the Conair Infiniti Hot Hair Styling Iron and she started straightening my hair. I have to give credit to the styling iron that my first experience wasn’t dreadful at all, as the smooth plates moved along my hair without a single kink or damage. The iron heated up really fast too and I could appreciate that as I knew how long the stylists wait for the iron to heat up when I accompany my friends. As my friend curled my hair I saw none of the frizz I always dreaded, my hair felt softer ...

• and I had bouncier glamorous curls in no time.

After spending some time taunting me about my ignorance about this “magic” product (as my friends referred to the Conair Infiniti Hot Hair Styling Iron) my friends started curling my hair using the curved edges. I watched in surprise that the same styling iron could do both straighten and curl my hair. I was also worried about the condition of my hair after this double distress.

What I saw in some minutes really surprised me; I had shining, smooth, straight hair that looked more pampered than ever. There was no frizz, no static, no snips and my hair looked healthier.

I was very impressed how this truly magical product eased away all my fear and I started practicing.I would

say that for new users it does take a little practice, but it is totally worth the effort. I use the Conair Infiniti Hot Hair Styling Iron every day now and I have to mention that even after every day use it hasn’t damaged my hair at all, as I feared it would. It is now just a few minutes as I get the desired look for every special occasion.

It’s twin abilities help me save space whenever I travel, and I have to say -previously my hair looked nice but now it makes heads turn! The Conair Infiniti Hot Hair Styling Iron with its two-in-one abilities is truly a magical product that works wonders for all those people nervous about styling their hair like me.

A great invention truly!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071207041031/k2311a0726/7.26.10