Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works  » Cosmetics  »
  • Normally, I cannot tolerate most floral scents, but this one is so irresistible and intoxicating that I cannot avoid
  • Personally, I enjoy the exhilarating tropical floral aroma with the touch of sweetness
  • In short, I love this heavenly potion which brings freshness and sweetness in my life
  • I strongly recommend Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works as it does everything which it says

• by DreamsOfRuby

I have been using Plumeria Body Splash for a couple of months, and have mixed reviews about Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works. Sometimes this classic fragrance gives me freshness along with sweetness, while other days I experienced stickiness and sourness after using this body splash. Plumeria Body Splash is a scent worth wearing for me. The thing that makes me obsessive about this is that it gives soothing and smooth feeling, unlike other regular and heavier body splashes. Must be conditioning ingredients are in there. Normally, I spray it on my skin then don my clothing. It leaves a soothing,

smooth, and fresh feeling after it gets in my skin. It is as if using a spray ointment without requires massaging the body. Normally, I cannot tolerate most floral scents, but this one is so irresistible and intoxicating that I cannot avoid. After comparing it with other body splashes, you will find it worthy and economical. I tested several other body splashes, and this scent is the most economical I came across.

Personally, I enjoy the exhilarating tropical floral aroma with the touch of sweetness. The color is beautiful, and the fragrance makes me feel fresh and womanly. Upon dry down, the scent ...

• becomes less sweet and more of a clean skin scent with just delicate touch of floral, enough to remind me that this is a tropical flower-patterned. After the shower when my body is still damp, spraying it all over gives me the moisturized feeling and stays longer than regular body splash. Also, used it after I am totally dried off but do not get the same moisturized feeling. Actually, the dampness of skin blends with Plumeria Body Splash to give moisturized feeling.

I have a sensitive skin, and this has not bothered my skin at all. Frequently, I layer this to

give my skin a beautiful, sexy scent that lasts for all day and, hence receive a bundle of compliments whenever I put on this fragrance and go out somewhere. One thing I do not like about it is glass bottle because if you lose it, it does break, and I have done that numerous times. In short, I love this heavenly potion which brings freshness and sweetness in my life.

I strongly recommend Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works as it does everything which it says. Lastly, I want to confess that I am in love with Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works.

Plumeria Body Splash by Bath and Body Works

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071206981031/k2311a0726/7.26.10