Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Your Skin Makeup Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that the ingredients are mostly natural and paraben free
  • The packaging is really good-thick glass bottle that's withstood being dropped a few times and the pump is really convenient

• by Nico

Very natural looking and not too heavy or overdone!

This has become one of my favorite liquid foundations. I was surprised by the quality, because generally I go for the higher end foundations, such as DiorSkin and MAC, but this one is my preferred compared to even those!

I’m an NW15 in MAC and I take either a Porcelain or Ecru Beige in Sally Hansen Your Skin Foundation. Porcelain can be a little

pale in the summer, so I use Ecru Beige when I have a bit of color. I mix with equal parts liquid moisturizer to create a tinted moisturizer with a dewy finish, or use by itself for slightly heavier coverage.

The coverage is awesome-I have fair skin with redness and this covers the redness very well. When I’m experiencing a break out this doesn’t irritate that or anything. Great coverage but lightweight ...

• without being cakey.

I love that the ingredients are mostly natural and paraben free! I have sensitive skin and didn’t suffer from any adverse affects.

The packaging is really good-thick glass bottle that’s withstood being dropped a few times and the pump is really convenient.

I apply this either with a MAC 188 Brush (dual fibre), classic ‘paint’ foundation brush, or even with my fingers. Smooth finish. I’d say the finish is

natural, not matte. I have normal skin, not too oily, but not dry, and this works vfery well for me. It stays put for a long time and doesn’t cake/crack.

The price is right too-$12.99 for the bottle, and occasionally, you’ll get lucky and catch a BOGOF offer. Available at most CVS pharmacies and from ULTA online.

It’s a relief to have finally found my perfect liquid foundation. Now I can stop searching!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071206961031/k2311a0726/7.26.10