V05 Silky Experiences Champagne Kiss Conditioner
  • Of all its variants, Silky Experiences Champagne Kiss is my favorite because it has the best scent compared to the rest of the variants
  • But Alberto V05 Champagne Kiss conditioner does not make this issue much of a dilemma
  • I have been too cynical about hair product manufacturers that I actually consider my self very lucky if I found a conditioner that does not contain silicones, let alone a silicone free product that also smells so good
  • Thanks to brands like Alberto V05 for amazing products such as Silky Experiences Champagne Kiss conditioner for providing me with the options to give my hair the nourishment it needs

• by gitana

I’ve been a fan of Alberto V05 Natural Conditioners for a while now. Of all its variants, Silky Experiences Champagne Kiss is my favorite because it has the best scent compared to the rest of the variants. Maybe it also has to do with the fact that champagne is also an alcoholic drink. That it gets its inspiration from a certain drink naturally appealed to me, as a bonafide member of the drinking class.

Kidding aside, Alberto V05 Champagne Kiss is a really good conditioner. I actually follow a strict criteria when shopping for conditioners. First, a conditioner must be free from any kinds of silicones. And second, it must be very

hurtful to my pocket. Alberto V05 Naturals Silky Experiences Champagne Kiss Conditioner passed both of my criteria. And it also comes with a bonus: Great scent.

I must say fragrance is not really that much of a requirement for me. I would rather buy a silicon free conditioner that smells just like water than a silicone based conditioner with a mesmerizing smell.

But Alberto V05 Champagne Kiss conditioner does not make this issue much of a dilemma. Instead, it gives you the best of both worlds. I have been too cynical about hair product manufacturers that I actually consider my self very lucky if I found a conditioner that does not contain ...

• silicones, let alone a silicone free product that also smells so good.

It was when I encountered this product that I realized that you can actually win it all. This conditioner helped restore my lost faith to the market. And it also made me realized that there are still remaining brands out there who choose to continue to make products that honestly serve the consumers.

I am just very tired of all the deception that is taking place in the market these days. I have fallen for these tricks before and as a result, my hair was severely damaged from my constant exposure to products that are containing harsh ingredients.

But those days are

thankfully over. I now know better than to fall for the silicon disguise. Thanks to brands like Alberto V05 for amazing products such as Silky Experiences Champagne Kiss conditioner for providing me with the options to give my hair the nourishment it needs.

I will certainly give this conditioner a rating of 10 because I really have no complains abouts quality. The only thing is that, this conditioner is not always available in my country’s drug stores. It actually takes me a long time to acquire this product that’s why whenever I see one, I always make it a point to grab it because who knows it might not be available tomorrow anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071206911031/k2311a0726/7.26.10