Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • As you might have noticed already, my hair is what I care most about among all of parts of my body
  • I admit there are conditioners that I like better than Suave, such as Alberto V05 or Garnier Fructis, but they are not always available in my country
  • The best thing about this conditioner is that, in all its glory, its very friendly to my budget
  • Suave proves that in order to get a good shampoo or a good conditioner, one does not have to shell out a lot of cash I believe that health always precedes beauty
  • I know what my hair needs so I can’t be fooled by fancy commercials featuring the hottest celebrities, of products that only gives temporary sheen while quietly destroying your hair and scalp

• by gitana

I’ll always love Suave products. As you might have noticed already, my hair is what I care most about among all of parts of my body. Maybe because it is curly, wild, and really long: it actually flows down to my hip- which makes it a fun challenge to control and tame it. It has also become my signature after all these years, that’s why I really care about it because its part of my identity already.

So I don’t just wash or condition it with just any conditioner popular on television. I would never dare entrust my hair to the media, what with all the lies they are spreading about the products they’re selling. My approach to hair care is more scientific than that. That’s

why even though Suave is not at all a popular brand here in the Philippines, I am still a fan because unlike most hair products these days, Suave uses ingredients that are gentler to the hair.

Conditioners with no silicones are really rare here in the Philippine market. That is why I am very thankful to Suave for this wonderful conditioner.

I admit there are conditioners that I like better than Suave, such as Alberto V05 or Garnier Fructis, but they are not always available in my country. Suave on the other hand is always available. Go to any drug store and you are sure to find one in one of the racks.

The best thing about this conditioner is that, in all its glory, its very ...

• friendly to my budget. One big bottle costs only P139.00. It only goes to show that seeking beauty need not hurt the pocket.

Suave proves that in order to get a good shampoo or a good conditioner, one does not have to shell out a lot of cash I believe that health always precedes beauty. To have beautiful hair, it must be nourished well from within. A lot of products popular nowadays only provides superficial gloss, but they could not deceive me anymore. I know what my hair needs so I can’t be fooled by fancy commercials featuring the hottest celebrities, of products that only gives temporary sheen while quietly destroying your hair and scalp.

With Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner, I can be confident that my

hair is not only coated with alien stuff to make it appear shiny on the outside. Suave is not that. It nourishes the hair from the inside, and its glossy shine is merely a manifestation of its inner health.

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner is perfect for those people who are not only concerned with superficially beautiful hair based only on exterior shine, but the type of shine which comes from within.

I am proud to say I have strong and healthy hair and a large percentage of the credits would certainly be given to Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner. Without it, I would be compelled to use inferior conditioners when my other favorites are unavailable.

For all the reasons mentioned above, I give Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner a rating of 10.

Suave Tropical Coconut Conditioner
    Grace says :

I’ve been trying to find Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut conditioner here in Manila but can’t find any. Canyou tell me where did you buy yours? Thanks a lot :)

Liz replies :

It should be available in any SM supermarket. I saw some in SM Fairview when I was there last summer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071206890931/k2311a0726/7.26.10