Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder - 01 Matte Ivory  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I like about it is that it still looks natural while making your skin look smoother and hiding all the blemishes
  • The best thing about is that it is great for sensitive skin
  • This face powder is excellent for me and I highly recommend it

• by TheCity

I have tried a lot of face powders from lots of different brands. The only one that has satisifed me is the Clinique Superpowder Double face powder in its lightest shade, Matte Ivory.

It is hard to find a good shade that will match the skin perfectly. My skin is fair—it is pinkish white, and I need something light to match it. Some other powders that I have used do not have such a good effect as they are yellowish, maybe to match the typical Chinese skin. The effect is that I look too pale or sickly, and it doesn’t

look quite in sync with the rest of my skin. I need something on the pinkish side and Matte Ivory is perfect.

Another thing I like about it is that it still looks natural while making your skin look smoother and hiding all the blemishes. People don’t even notice that I have it on and often think that it is my natural skin. As I usually go for the natural and youthful look, this suits me perfectly. It is great for everyday use when you just want to clean up your look, and also good to use as ...

• a base on the days you want to apply heavier make-up.

Clinique face powder is easy to apply, you just need to look in the mirror to make sure you apply it evenly and smoothly. The sponge is not irritating to the skin unlike some other sponges.

The best thing about is that it is great for sensitive skin. I am usually allergic to anything I put on my face consecutively. Normally, a product is ok for the first and second time, but my skin breaks out in allergies when using it for the 3rd consecutive time and I have to stop

using it. As I seldom go out without at least putting some powder, it is essential for me to find a product that is safe for my skin. Clinique face powder is very light for everyday use and more importantly, it has never caused me any allergies. I can honestly say that aside from the Ponds cold cream, this is the only product that I can use on my face consecutively without breaking into rashes/allergies, and I have already tried quite a lot–including other Clinique products. This face powder is excellent for me and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126071206870931/k2311a0726/7.26.10