Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo  » Health  »
  • I have a mild case of eczema which started during my early 20’s, and as a result, I experience scaling and flaking on my face and scalp from time to time
  • I decided to try Nizoral maximum treatment, as it is very professional and clinical looking
  • I use it 2x-3x a week whenever the dandruff is acting up, and only once a week as maintenance when there is no problem
  • Aside from its clinical use, I like using Nizoral because for some reason, it gives me a clean and healthy feeling after using it
  • If you have dandruff problems, I recommend you use this

• by TheCity

I have a mild case of eczema which started during my early 20’s, and as a result, I experience scaling and flaking on my face and scalp from time to time. For my face, I apply corticosteroid to control the flaking, but it is not something I can apply all over my scalp. Therefore, there is a real need for me to find a good anti-dandruff shampoo.

I looked around for good dandruff shampoos, but the other commercial shampoos did not work

for me. I decided to try Nizoral maximum treatment, as it is very professional and clinical looking.

On my first try, I was surprised to find it so effective. It was at once able to improve the condition of my scalp. Even though the dandruff did not disappear right away after the first use, it at least lessened the irritation and flaking immediately. After a few uses, the dandruff disappeared. However, my dandruff is recurrent and still keeps coming back ...

• after some time. I use it 2x-3x a week whenever the dandruff is acting up, and only once a week as maintenance when there is no problem. Even though it does not eradicate dandruff forever, it at least lessens the occurrence, prevents the worsening of the condition, and helps cure it.

Aside from its clinical use, I like using Nizoral because for some reason, it gives me a clean and healthy feeling after using it. My hair becomes more dry as

compared to other commercial shampoos but it is not too dry and does not make my hair frizzy. Another benefit of the shampoo is that it has a good smell which lasts the whole day.

Nizoral is more expensive than other more commercialized dandruff shampoos and it has very small sizes which I use up quickly but it is much more effective. It is actually the only anti-dandruff shampoo that works for me. If you have dandruff problems, I recommend you use this.

Nizoral Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426071206850931/k2311a0726/7.26.10