Three Dog Bakery’s All-Natural’s Lick’n Crunch!
  • One of the things I enjoy about this cookie product is that it's made in the USA
  • First, I like being supportive of our economy and second, I trust it better than an import

• by Orrymain

Over this summer, my dogs were able to try a new treat, which they are always willing to do, called Three Dog Bakery’s All-Natural’s Lick’n Crunch! They were a big success. The dogs loved them, sitting eagerly for me to dole them out over a week and a half period. This variety of cookies was baked with carob and natural peanut butter filling.

One of the things I enjoy

about this cookie product is that it’s made in the USA. That’s a big plus in two ways. First, I like being supportive of our economy and second, I trust it better than an import. I even like what they say on the package about it, that it’s “Made in the USA out of the devoted love for dogs.” Okay, that sounds great.

Three Dog Bakery’s All-Natural’s Lick’n ...

• Crunch! doesn’t have any added salt, no refined sugar, and no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. What it has is a nice shape, like an Oreo cookie. That’s exactly what it looks like, an Oreo with a peanut butter middle. They looked good, they were easy to hold without any grease or slim at all, and there wasn’t any yucky dog food aroma or odor, either.

Three Dog Bakery’s

All-Natural’s Lick’n Crunch! are satisfaction guaranteed, which is always important to me for new products. However, it wasn’t an easy here. Each cookie was a solid treat. One went a long way, and like I said, the dogs’ tails were wagging.

So, these Three Dog Bakery’s All-Natural’s Lick’n Crunch! treats made a nice snack for the dogs. I chose to use them at night as sort of a doggie nightcap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2925071206261131/k2311a0725/7.25.10