Hershey’s Milk Shake: Creamy Chocolate
  • For some reason, I keep trying them, hoping to find something I like since the real thing costs so much and isn't as convenient to go buy
  • I bought this in mid July and the sell by date was mid September
  • I think it's worth a buck to be fairly satisfied with that chocolate drink craving

• by Orrymain

For me, nothing beats a real milk shake that you get at a restaurant. Next to that is a refreshing glass of Crystal chocolate milk. Some companies now also make these single serve chocolate drinks, which they call milk shakes, and sell them at the stores. For some reason, I keep trying them, hoping to find something I like since the real thing costs so much and isn’t as convenient

to go buy. The latest taste test, so to speak came with Hershey’s Milk Shake: Creamy Chocolate, which I happened upon at the grocery store this morning.

The packaging says this drink is ‘ultra pasteurized’ which apparently means that it will last longer when unopened. I bought this in mid July and the sell by date was mid September. It’s also listed as ‘grade A’. One 12 ounce bottle ...

• equals 330 calories.

Per the directions, you do have to shake well before opening, which I hate doing, but did. I just would rather be able to pour from the bottle, or just drink it.

I actually enjoyed this drink. It’s far from really being anything close to an authentic milk shake, but it had some real chocolate taste. I pretty much drank it in a few big gulps. Of

course, I was thirsty at the time, but I was enjoying the cold drink. It had substance to it.

The product was on sale for 99 cents, and I’d pay that again, but I wouldn’t go higher than that. I think it’s worth a buck to be fairly satisfied with that chocolate drink craving. In fact, I did buy it again the next time I went shopping and it was still on sale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725071206231131/k2311a0725/7.25.10