The Fox and the Hound 2 DVD  » Movies  »
  • In my opinion, that's a crucial option to have these days
  • It's a really interesting behind the scenes look at how the music came together, and it includes celebrities like Reba McEntire and Josh Gracin
  • This DVD is already a winner for me, and I do recommend it

• by Orrymain

The Fox and the Hound 2 is one of my favorite movies. It’s a super story, with great music, and my favorite, Patrick Swayze, voicing one of the main characters. I fell in love with the animated film when I saw it, and I’m so glad that I now own the DVD. It took me a while to get it, but at last, it’s in my hands.

Here are some of the neat things about this DVD:

–Disney has what

they call the fast play option. Some might call it ‘play all’. Regardless of the name, the point is that you only press the play button one time, and it will take you all the way through the movie and the extras. In my opinion, that’s a crucial option to have these days.

–The DVD holder is great. It’s colorful on the front and back, and it clearly shows the consumer what is on the DVD in an ...

• easy to read format. I like that. There’s no eye squinting or surprises.

–There’s some nice artwork on the DVD itself, which is an aesthetic that I enjoy.

–There are a couple of featurettes on the DVD, including Backstage Disney which has what is essentially a ‘making of’ piece on the music that was used in the film. It’s a really interesting behind the scenes look at how the music came together, and it includes celebrities like Reba McEntire and

Josh Gracin. There’s also the video by Lucas Grabeel on the song that is sung over the end credits. It’s very engaging.

–There’s a super bonus animated short from Disney Studios called Goofy and Wilbur. I laughed out loud. What a delight.

There are more things on the DVD that are games and activities for the computer. I haven’t had a chance to check those out. This DVD is already a winner for me, and I do recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1125071206131131/k2311a0725/7.25.10