Kill Bill 2  » Movies  »
  • It might be one of the best works of Tarantino, and one of the greatest perfomances of Uma Thurman
  • Even if I know that this is a review of the film, I would hate to spoil the fun for the reader

• by feddyups.net
      My mind flies to the time I had seen Kill Bill 1, on the very first night it had been given to the crowd. I, as everybody else who rispected Q.

Tarantino, waited for another grand work on the big screen.

I still remember the crowd’s reactions that night.

Now, after almost a year, I finally got to see Kill Bill

No, this time I didn’t go to the cinema, and wasn’t expecting to see such a great film this time.

Well, Guess again.

It might be one of the best works of Tarantino, and one of the greatest perfomances of Uma Thurman.

At least to me it was.

The scenario is excellent, and I hadn’t anticipated almost anything that was ...

• actually part of the movie.

You can find scenes that belong entirely to the real life, however, seen under the eye of this great guy, you get the feeling that this is something wonderful, the miracle of life all together.

Uma Thurman, on one scene, cries and laughs at the same time.

Even if I know that this is a review

of the film, I would hate to spoil the fun for the reader.

For those3 of you that you had your doubts for the first film of the sequence, like me, I strongly recomend for you to see the second, if you still haven’t done that.

Now, the big question is, after Kill Bill 2, what the hell is Kill Bill 3 about? :)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11241012060231/k2311a1024/10.24.05