Black Kenmore 22.1 cu. ft Top Freezer Refrigerator (6937)  » Housewares  »
  • I love this refrigerator for so many reasons

• by Gina Gott

I love this refrigerator for so many reasons. It is a great deal and works great. Kenmore has always been a good brand name , and this is another wonderful product from them. We got this refrigerator for a little less than $800 from Sears.

We looked at some more expensive ones , but this had everything

that we needed. I am happy that we got it. It is energy efficent.

It uses 20% less electricity than other refrigerators. That means that it saves us money , and that is always a good thing. It is a decent size appliance.

The refrigerator has 4 shelves that can be set up however you want them to be. It also has a snack drawer. I like the temperature adjust on it too.

I am really happy that we chose to go with the black one. It is so much easier to keep the outside of it looking nice and clean. I’m not a big fan of white , since it shows up every ...

• Black Kenmore 22.1 cu. ft Top Freezer Refrigerator (6937)
      single spot that gets on it.

This refrigerator makes our kitchen look great!

I also like that the shelves on the inside are made of spill proof glass. If you drop something on one of them , then it keeps the mess to just that shelf. It makes it easier to keep clean.

The freezer part has

two shelves and then two side shelves also. It has plenty of room to store stuff in. It is perfect for us.

This is a nice regrigerator that works good. It keeps our food safe and fresh. It is just a simple and good working appliance.

If you are looking for an affordable and quality refrigerator then this it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5325071205991131/k2311a0725/7.25.10