Pure Purple Hugo Boss Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • My favorite color is purple and I love trying new fragrances
  • I found this perfume at Kmart for about $18.00 for a 1oz bottle
  • I think this scent is perfect for any age
  • It's a nice scent although I probabley won't wear it much myself , because I like bolder scents

• by Gina Gott

My favorite color is purple and I love trying new fragrances. That is the two reasons I gave Pure Purple a chance. It is a nice light fragrance that is perfect to wear during the day or night. It has a lot of different scents mixed softly together.

It is a mixture of nectarine and black violet , with a hint of amber , white suede , and marzipan. There is

also a touch of cyclamen in it. When it dries down it smells like sugar and vanilla to me.

It is a very sweet and innocent scent. It is not expensive at all. I found this perfume at Kmart for about $18 for a 1oz bottle.

It is a good smelling , quality perfume that is a real bargain. I think this scent is perfect for any age. Even young girls ...

• can wear this light scent and smell sweet.

It does not last long though , but for the price you can afford to reapply it whenever you need to. It usually stops working for me about every two hours. The glass bottle that it comes in is cute.

It is purple like the name of it. It also has a spray top for easy application. This is a delicate scent that

can be worn anywhere.

It smells good , but is not to strong or powerful. It’s a nice scent although I probabley won’t wear it much myself , because I like bolder scents. Try it out and see what you think.

It reminds me of being young and having fun. This perfume is for those of you who like the lighter scents. If that is you then you will love this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625071205971131/k2311a0725/7.25.10