Clinique M Cover (Concealer For Men)
  • I wish I could vanish on the face of the earth for awhile

• by DreamsOfRuby

I am still in my adolescence and I have these imperfections on my face that can make me go crazy if I won’t do something about it. I have dark circles under my eyes after I hang-out with some friends.

And every time I shave, I usually have shaving nicks afterwards. And worst, I have this skin allergy that I inherited from my father, every time I eat eggs, chicken, processed food and seafood.

My face will itch and it will become flaky, and then, red and white spots will appear. I have seborrheic

dermatitis. It is like dandruff on my face and it is so embarrassing!

I have this flaky skin in between my eyebrows, both sides of my nose, below my lower lip, my chin and the whole of my scalp. And worst, I have acne all over my face.

I wish I could vanish on the face of the earth for awhile. I cannot even face my girl when all of these imperfections on my face appear. I feel like I was being cursed or some voodoo spell was casted on me.

It was ...

• then when I happen to scan one of those beauty magazines of my mom that I saw this certain product – Clinique M Cover concealer for men.

It was like an angel has come down from the heavens and introduced me this product. It was an answered prayer for me.

Since, my complexion is quite dark, I chose a shade that is suited to me and that is, ‘medium to dark’. It was perfect to my skin. I cover my imperfections before going to the university in the morning and I will re-apply again when

going back in the afternoon.

It is perfect for me, even at times I am a little bit sweaty from a work-out at the gym, it won’t get smudged and it won’t get sticky on my face. It seems like I do not wear any make-up or a concealer at all.

And the fun part is, girls are starting to notice me. I don’t get embarrassed anymore. And what’s more… it has gained back my self-confidence.

Clinique M Cover Concealer For Men is really for me. It works for my imperfections.

Clinique M Cover (Concealer For Men)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071205901131/k2311a0725/7.25.10