Budget Car Rental Roseville MI  » Car rental  »
Roseville MI
  • Unfortunately, I don't have a car right now that would make the trip so I decided to rent a car
  • I decided to check around and went online to see what else was available
  • They did put a $400 deposit on my card but I thought that was very reasonable

• by Lynette Piatt
      Last week I had to make an emergency trip from Michigan to New York to visit my sick aunt. Unfortunately, I don’t have a car right now that would make the trip so I decided to rent a car. We have done this many times and usually go through Enterprise.

We have always been happy with their service. This time they decided they would not allow us to use our debit card and wanted a major

credit card.

Mine are all maxed out at this time so they gave me quite the run around and wanted all kinds of documentation - copies of bills, pay check stubs etc. before they would let me use the debit card.

I was insulted as we have gone through them so many times with no problems. I decided to check around and went online to see what else was available.

I called the Budget Car Rental in ...

• Roseville MI and they were fantastic. Not only did they accept my debit card but they also picked me up and when I returned they brought me back home.

The car was exactly what they said it would be and the price was competitive. They did put a $400 deposit on my card but I thought that was very reasonable.

They were very helpful and made sure I had all the paperwork in order including what I

needed to drive through Canada. They explained all the rules and regulations and answered all of my questions.

I made sure the gas tank was full when I brought it back. The weather was awful so I didn’t wash the car and they said that was o.

k. They were very friendly and down to earth people and asked how my trip was etc.

I felt comfortable dealing with them and would absolutely rent from them next time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32201120590231/k2311a0122/1.22.07