Goody Black Bobby Pins  » Cosmetics  »
  • A bobby pin in itself is as awesome product and Goody makes the best
  • I have had bad experiences with the color of other bobby pins flaking off and I know Goody ones will not do this

• by Crusade

Goody Black Bobby Pins are one of the most versatile hair care products on the market. A bobby pin in itself is as awesome product and Goody makes the best. I have had many occasions to use the bobby pins. You always need to have them in the house.

Halloween is a big time for the Goody Black Bobby Pins in our house. We have had countless costumes that have had pieces that would not stay on without them. Witches wigs, monster hair, princess crowns, and action hero masks have all been secured by these little

beauties. They have stuck in with ease and held amazingly well under the little goblins’ trick or treating and rough housing. They can also be used in a pinch in the same manner as safety pin to connect items together.

Dance recitals find me putting many bobby pins in my daughter’s hair. Her dance instructor wanted her hair up in a bun. Her hair is not much longer than what it takes to make a pony tail. She was looking at me with dread and mad at me that we had gotten her hair cut.

• It was looking like this bun was not going happen. But then I got out the Goody Black Bobby Pins and went to work. I was able to secure the bun. The main way they saved me was the hair that did not quite make it in the pony tail holder. I secured these with bobby pins and hair spray. I also had to attach little flowers randomly to her hair. The hair stayed in place for the 4 hour recital. Midday way in the recital I had to replace the flowers with a headband.
        The bobby pins came out without pulling the rest of the hair out of the place. Goody was a lifesaver that day.

The reason I chose Goody Black Bobby Pins is because of the quality. I have had bad experiences with the color of other bobby pins flaking off and I know Goody ones will not do this. They also insert easily in the hair and I trust they will stay and then come out easily when I am done. They are a reasonable price for being the name brand. I would always keep a pack in the house.

Goody Black Bobby Pins

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071205881131/k2311a0725/7.25.10