Nars lipstick in Dolce Vita  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that I need to reapply after eating, but it stays put for a few hours otherwise
  • The lipstick is pricey, as is everything else they have, but I will definitely repurchase when I run out
  • I have used this almost every day since I bought it, and it has now become a staple in my bag and dresser

• by Aulivia

I am relatively new to this brand and the sales associate who was assisting me recommended Dolce Vita as one of their bestselling, most flattering shades. I am glad that I listened to her because she was absolutely right.

This beautiful rose shade complemented my Asian skin tone, and gave me healthy natural-looking lips.

No clownish effect here.

I have since let several of my friends try on this lipstick and

everyone was satisfied with the outcome, and a few have even gone out to buy it for themselves.

I especially like the mild sheen it has so that I do not need to layer a coat of gloss on top of it.

Lipstick and lip gloss in one! There is no heavy feeling or dryness to it at all because of the vitamin E content.

The smell is something very slight ...

• which I do not find necessarily pleasant or unpleasant.

I guess that is better than having an overly cloying or waxy smell, both of which have made me throw out tubes of lipstick in the past.

Staying power is average.

I found that I need to reapply after eating, but it stays put for a few hours otherwise.

What I am not a fan of is their simplistic packaging in

general and the weird velvety feel of their lipstick container, but this is really just a matter of preference and would really not discourage me from checking out their other high-quality products.

The lipstick is pricey, as is everything else they have, but I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

I have used this almost every day since I bought it, and it has now become a staple in my bag and dresser.

Nars lipstick in Dolce Vita

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071205871131/k2311a0725/7.25.10