Cherry Blossom Body Splash by Bath and Body Works  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • I dislike people who wear scents that are overpowering, especially if we are in a public place where many people are there
  • So if like me you prefer gentle, subtle scents, this definitely isn’t for you
  • Overall, I would not recommend this product for everyone
  • It’s average and doesn’t stand out and I have a problem about it being too strong for everyday use
  • I give it a rating of 5 out of 10 because it is good value for money and usable enough for some but not that good in my opinion

• by Meili

I have the 236 ml bottle of Cherry Blossom Body Splash from Body Works. It comes in very basic packaging and a nice pink label. I spray it on after a shower but I can’t say I use it much because the scent is just way too strong.

In fact, if I am downstairs and spray it on me, even the upstairs rooms of the house will smell of the scent. Obviously it is extremely strong. However, it only seems to linger in the air for about 20 minutes, after that I can’t smell

it in the rooms anymore. I do smell it on my skin for several hours afterwards.

As you can probably tell, the reason why I don’t use it much is because I am afraid that it will smell too strongly on me. I don’t want to go out of the house and smell up the whole street. I dislike people who wear scents that are overpowering, especially if we are in a public place where many people are there. For example, the train or the bus has many people all squeezed up against each ...

• other and some people have really strong perfumes that make me irritated.

So if like me you prefer gentle, subtle scents, this definitely isn’t for you.

The scent itself is fine. It’s very sweet and floral. Apparently it is infused with real sweet cherry extract and it has aloe vera.

The scent itself is nice, that’s why I use it. When I really don’t want the scent to be too strong I just apply a tiny amount to my skin instead of spraying it all over. I have also taken to going outside my door before

putting it on, that way the scent won’t linger too long in the house.

The price is also good; it’s not very expensive at all. I guess it is priced as an affordable scent you can use everyday.

Overall, I would not recommend this product for everyone. It’s average and doesn’t stand out and I have a problem about it being too strong for everyday use. I give it a rating of 5 out of 10 because it is good value for money and usable enough for some but not that good in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625071205861131/k2311a0725/7.25.10