Nokia 2600- Classic  » Phones  »
  • Personally, I found my new phone very useful and elegant to look at because of its elegant-looking casing
  • For me, Nokia 2600-C is a very interesting gadget
  • So far, I have stored the songs that i like in my Nokia 2600-C phone which I play when I could not think of something exciting to do, or even when I am in my study mode
  • Just lately, I have also downloaded games, definitely 9 games all, from the internet to my cellular phone which I play especially during class breaks

• by chikak

I have owned my Nokia 2600-Classic (C) just last year, 2009, after I was held-up by some men upon going to a mall. Actually, I was not the one who bought it because i just decided to ask my younger sister to give me her cellular phone for my use. My mother bought it in a Nokia Center in a mall relatively far from our town, and it was fortunate for her to buy it at a discounted price.

My new Nokia 2600-C was bought November the same year

I was held-up by my parents as a Christmas gift, then. When I first used the cellular phone, I could not really get my sight out of it.

I always bring it everywhere, anytime, especially when I went out with my friends to have some cooling down in beaches and snack houses. I usually used my phone then to get some pictures and upload it to my Facebook or Friendster account.

Nokia 2600-C fitted my personality which is really very vain in taking pictures of myself. Personally, I found ...

• my “new” phone very useful and elegant to look at because of its elegant-looking casing.

For me, Nokia 2600-C is a very interesting gadget. It provides easy time for the users, especially text addicts, to come up with composed messages and to communicate with other people because the keypads are very easy to use.

Moreover, it is also a medium that one could use to kill boredom. So far, I have stored the songs that i like in my Nokia 2600-C phone which I play when I could

not think of something exciting to do, or even when I am in my study mode.

Just lately, I have also downloaded games, definitely 9 games all, from the internet to my cellular phone which I play especially during class breaks. Also, one thing that makes Nokia 2600-C interesting is that the pictures that one could take using it have high-definition features with really very good color contrasting especially if printed.

Now, I still have my Nokia 2600-C with me and I am still enjoying the great fun and entertainment from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3725071205851131/k2311a0725/7.25.10