Avon Simply Pretty Smooth and white Whitening pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Since it is white, I prefer to pat a thin pressed powder so it will blend naturally with my skin
  • What I love about this product is that is not musty even if you kept it for a long time of not using it since I have tested of not using or opening it for almost four months because I misplaced it then when I found it I try to use it again which is still feels good on my face

• by mommyjem

I regularly use face pressed powder especially when going out of the house to protect my face from the harmful elements outside like the sun rays and dust. When I choose a face pressed powder I always read the label and it should have a SPF or sunscreen protection and have a smooth finish on the face.

I ordered a Avon Simply Pretty Smooth and white Whitening pressed Powder with SPF16 to give it a try

from a Avon lady because I was attracted by the label of the product on the brochure.

When I received my order, I immediately open it, the weight is 10g, the color of the case is pink which is a girly color and the face powder is white and also the cotton pad.

I am so excited in my first try to use the Simply pretty pressed whitening pressed powder.

I pat and ...

• smooth it gently on my face and it gives a white glow on my face covering some dark areas .

Since it is white, I prefer to pat a thin pressed powder so it will blend naturally with my skin.

According to the label, the product contains licorice extract to help lighten the skin and SPF16 UVA/UVB protectors to prevent skin darkening and sun damage.

It has also ultra-absoring micro-powders blend evenly and smoothly for that

fresh feeling oil-free.

What I love about this product is that is not musty even if you kept it for a long time of not using it since I have tested of not using or opening it for almost four months because I misplaced it then when I found it I try to use it again which is still feels good on my face.

Overall it is one of the good face pressed powder that I have used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125071205801131/k2311a0725/7.25.10