Affle Waffle  » Restaurants  »
Columbus, North Carolina
  • The Waffle House is a place my dad has worked at, off and on for as long as I can remember

• by bob12176
      The Waffle House is on the main street in Columbus, North Carolina right next to highway 26. The Waffle House is a place my dad has worked at, off and on for as long as I can remember.

When I was younger I can recall both of my parents

working there.

My parents were both cooks and they still are, only now they cook at home.

We called it the Affle Waffle because half the time the w on the sign was burnt out.

The Waffle House is a place where trouble begins and never ends.

My ...

• dad worked the night shift which he prefers because he stays up all night any ways.

I only liked the Waffle house for their cheese burgers, they make and that is what I typically order because they are so darn good.

They are known though for their waffles and hash

browns that are scattered, smothered, chunked, topped and covered.

This Waffle House is a corporate store but in Tennessee most are franchises.

Waffle Houses are primarily located in the south.

The Waffle House is a place you can go if you want good food but cheap prices and fast service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72201120580231/k2311a0122/1.22.07