SoftHeat Moist or Dry Heating Pad
  • This heating pad is safe enough, because it has already providing a self-timer to avoid the danger of use in a long time

• by mardy

I sometimes feel tired and stiff in the neck. This usually happens after I work or typing in a long time. To overcome these ache, I use Softheat moist or dry heating pad. This product is very useful for relieving muscular aches and pains in my body. This heating pad has a flat shape and big size. It is also equipped with blue pillowcase to reach a larger area.

Initially, I was having difficulties using this Softheat heating pad because the pad quite hard so I can’t use it to fit with my neck or shoulder. However, this didn’t last long because after a week

this heating pad becomes more flexible so that I can use it in any parts of the body, especially in the neck, back and legs.

Softheat moist or dry heating pad has three levels of heat, low heat, medium heat and high heat. This product also has two heat options, dry heat and moist heat. These options have different function and can be used according to our needs. If my neck’s muscle pain or stiff, I usually use dry heat option and choose high level heat and then place it in the pain source. I can feel the heat effect from the pad quickly.

After using a few minutes, I felt the blood flow in the body smoothly, as well as the neck muscles become limp so that my neck wasn’t stiff anymore. I also usually use this pad for my back, I use moist heat option and set it to medium heat level. I just need to wet the blue pillowcase and insert the heating pad to it and then place it in the back of my body. This makes my back feel warmer, and it keeps maintaining skin moisture.

This heating pad has many benefits, my wife often uses this tool to moisturize and tighten her face.

• SoftHeat Moist or Dry Heating Pad
      She just needs to choose moist heat option and set to the lowest heat level. Insert the pad into a wet cloth or small towel and then use it on the face. It’s like a facial, but uses heat from the heating pad. This method proven makes her skin fresher and softly.

This heating pad is safe enough, because it has already providing a self-timer to avoid the danger of use in a long time. This timer works automatically, and the maximum time limit is one hour, so this tool will automatically turn off after I use it in an hour. However, I also

can set the time manually if I want to use this tool under an hour, usually it will give a warning when the time limit is approaching and then will turn off automatically if it has reach the specified time. This feature makes this heating pad is different from other products and makes me more comfortable when using it in a long time.

Overall, softheat moist or dry heating pad is a great product to eliminate body aches and pains. The features are complete enough and safe to use in a long time. This heating pad has given great results for my family and I recommended this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425071205591031/k2311a0725/7.25.10