Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes, Scented  » Baby care  »
  • I found them in the ABC store near my block
  • I decided to go for the scented one because I do like a little bit of fragrance so that if I cleaned up my baby she would smell fresh
  • For the diaper area I like to give a proper wash with warm water and soap
  • This is definitely a good product and I am satisfied with it especially because of its price and quality

• by true_value

I came across the Baby Looney Tunes Baby Wipes unexpectedly. These wipes are normally not found in the usual supermarkets and stores. I found them in the ABC store near my block. The store stocks quality products from all over the world and sells them at very affordable prices.

First of all I was attracted to the Looney Tune Cartoon characters of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc., on the pack which even my baby was attracted to. I had been using the Johnson’s Baby wipes which has a serious looking packaging and my daughter couldn’t care for it.

Not only was the packaging attractive but it also claimed to be Hypoallergenic & Alcohol Free and contains Aloe Vera. They had two variants the unscented and the scented. I decided to go for the scented one because I do like a little bit of

fragrance so that if I cleaned up my baby she would smell fresh. But of course I do make sure that the product is Hypoallergenic and mild enough.

The pack has 100 scented baby wipes of 7.8” x 5.9” (15cm x 20cm) which is quite small but is ok for me as I normally only use during meal times. For the diaper area I like to give a proper wash with warm water and soap. The pack was priced at only S$2.00 while the Johnsons wipes costs S$5.00 for 80 sheets.

The Looney Tunes Baby Wipes claims to be silky soft, cushiony and thicker sheets, non alcohol, hygienic and gentle on baby’s delicate skin, contains a mild lotion that cleanses and moisturizes better and ideal for babies at all times especially during meal and diaper changes and suitable for indoor and outdoor use.

The pack ...

• has a sticker seal that keeps the towelettes moist at all times. I really like the texture of the towelettes as it is really soft and very strong and does not break or tear while using. The fragrance is really pleasant and reminds of baby lotions and powders. The wetness in the wipes is just the right amount and dries quickly it is just right for wiping face and baby’s fingers and I don’t have to dry her with a tissue or anything as it dries quickly.

I am also happy with its cleansing ability. It cleanses really well and just one sheet is usually enough. I liked it so much that I also use it on my face sometimes to feel refreshed and clean especially when my face gets oily. It is also great to use to wipe my

face after dissolving my makeup with my make up remover. It does not dry out my skin and the lotion in the towelette makes my skin feel soft and moist.

True to its claim to be Hypoallergenic my baby did not get any skin irritation or rashes from it and in face the lotion in the towelettes moisturizes every time I use it on her. The fragrance is long lasting and remains on the skin for quite some time.

Because of its compact packing it is easy to just pop a pack into my bag while going out. The seal retains its stickiness until all the towelettes are used up so there is absolutely no dried up sheet or wastage.

This is definitely a good product and I am satisfied with it especially because of its price and quality. I highly recommend it to all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5423071205510931/k2311a0723/7.23.10