Salon Selectives Hold Tight Finishing Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this at Watson's for only $3.45 and the bottle is 251 ml or 8.5 fluid ounces, it's not a bad size and the brand is really good
  • In over 6 hours I only touched up once on my baby hairs and I think I didn't really spray enough as I'm scared of ruining my hair, that's why I touched up during that time
  • It locked my ponytail and the front part of my head and face and it was a good hairspray, it keeps my hair and my 'do in place and the baby hairs were just the minor problem

• by jbs

I bought this at Watson’s for only $3.45 and the bottle is 251 ml or 8.5 fluid ounces, it’s not a bad size and the brand is really good. This finishing spray is for totally firm hold when you need it and apparently it’s supposed to hold your hair tight. It is used for all hair types and is designed for more complicated and demanding hair-dos and styles.

When I used this I needed this

for a ponytail and for my front and side baby hairs to be really swept away as they were really annoying. I wanted a Charlotte ponytail look as with Sex in the City and I wanted everything clean and not a strand framing my face. I sprayed 10 inches from my head and let the hairspray be absorbed by my hair; I didn’t need to wait long as it dried easily and my hair became quite stiff and I touched-up by spraying some on my palms and and fingers and applied on areas where there were still strands sticking out near my ears. This is a fast-drying and fast-acting product and I liked the results. In over 6 hours I only touched up once on my baby hairs and I think I didn’t really spray enough as I’m scared of ruining my hair, that’s why I touched up during that ...

• Salon Selectives Hold Tight Finishing Spray
      time. It locked my ponytail and the front part of my head and face and it was a good hairspray, it keeps my hair and my ‘do in place and the baby hairs were just the minor problem.

However as with all problems when rinsing off, my hair was all too stiff and hard and thick and really gross when I tried to rinse it with water when showering, it was kind of white and

had a foamy and white texture during the middle process and I guess those are the ingredients that makes your hair so stiff. I just wanted to let my hair absorb plenty of conditioner and thankfully they were soft and silky again after shampooing. This is a great product to use when you want a firm and strong hold for your hairs, just make sure to apply ample amounts and you’ll get your hair in place for hours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071205300931/k2311a0723/7.23.10