Seven Pounds Movie  » Movies  »
  • It's truly such an amazing and inspiring story, I haven't watched something like this and I don't think it can ever happen in real life, if it does then it's a rare occasion as somebody will not commit suicide just to help others because suicide is an unforgivable sin

• by jbs

When asked Will Smith on what this story was all about, he said he couldn’t really tell as the narration would give away the story itself! I was really curiuos and knowing Will to be a very good actor, I watched this in anticipation.

I honestly didn’t get the story until after the ending, which explained the interview with Will saying he couldn’t really narrate and tell what the movie is all about! The movie is really great, it shows Will as an

IRS agent who interviews people who are in debt and just looks into the lives of people on his certain list. It seems that those people were in need of something and had some incapabilities and I was wondering why he was so harsh to these people! At some point he was so mean but I had a gut feeling that there would be a twist somehow in one part of the movie, and when the twist came, I had an inkling that I was right! He was actually not an IRS but he borrowed an ID from his brother who was the real IRS agent, only to find out if the people he interviewed on his list were really good people as he was intent on donating his organs to them! It was such a nice and good act, I couldn’t believe it! He had problems on his own as his wife died and he couldn’t really cope with it so he decides he wants ...

• Seven Pounds Movie
      to give his organs and whatever he can donate to people who really deserve it! It’s truly such an amazing and inspiring story, I haven’t watched something like this and I don’t think it can ever happen in real life, if it does then it’s a rare occasion as somebody will not commit suicide just to help others because suicide is an unforgivable sin.

This story reminds you to love your life and appreciate every passing moment in every day. It’s a movie

of kindness, sincerity, and friendship, and love. I was curious to know what this movie was all about and now that I known it, I can say that it’s a simple movie, not quite fast-paced at all but just relaxing and sort of beating around the bush, but in the end it brought tears to my eyes. It’s an inspiring story that will melt your heart and believe that there are still good people out there, they’re only a few left, but there still are.

Seven Pounds Movie
Deborah Fay says :

re : It’s truly such an amazing and inspiring story, I haven’t watched something like this and I don’t think it can ever happen in real life, if it does then it’s a rare occasion as somebody will not commit suicide just to help others because suicide is an unforgivable sin
Will Smith is a very talented actor. I have seen the film 7 Pounds and honestly the ending just floored me.I was not expecting that whatsoever. His character was such a nice, gentle man. You could tell something was up but the ending was totally unexpected. I would recommend this movie for adults, I don’t think that young children would understand. Perfect 10

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1123071205260931/k2311a0723/7.23.10