QingDao ST-89 Indian Remy Full Lace Wig
  • At the moment I consider myself a lace front wig beginner, even though I know a lot of tips and tricks to make them look way more realistic
  • I was looking for a full lace curly wig for the longest, because it's summer time and in my opinion curly or wavy are the best hairstyles you can have for the summer
  • So I was doing my research on Youtube and hair forums, and I found the perfect wig for me
  • I applied tape with it (I don't use glue, in my opinion it gives the wig away) and it fit snug on my head
  • Overall I love this lace front wig, it's the first wig way over $50.00 I have purchased, and I love it

• by Kim

At the moment I consider myself a lace front wig beginner, even though I know a lot of tips and tricks to make them look way more realistic. I’ve moved on from the regular $50.00 priced lace front wig to more complex, more natural looking, and more beautiful $300.00 priced lace front wigs. Now some of you reading may be like…”What?!! $300.00 on a wig? You must be out of your mind girl!” I may be, but I feel like it’s now an addiction. I just love the variety of styles I can do and make with all of my wigs, and now I can make them look so natural some people may not even know the difference. I previously cut my hair to an extremely short style because I wanted to start off fresh, without

any chemicals added to my hair. My hair was seriously damaged, so I cut all of the chemically enhanced parts off. Now I had really long hair, so it gets me sad that I can’t do those long hair styles I used to do with my old hair. So then my friends introduced me to lace front wigs.

I was looking for a full lace curly wig for the longest, because it’s summer time and in my opinion curly or wavy are the best hairstyles you can have for the summer. So I was doing my research on Youtube and hair forums, and I found the perfect wig for me. It was a deep wavy/curly wig, about arm pit length and I loved the way it looked. I bought it from creatingwigs.com, and all together it cost ...

• me $248.00 via Paypal to New York City. The model name of the wig is ST-89, it’s 22 inches long and it’s and Indian remy full lace wig. The price of the wig was $205.00, shipping was $33, but I had to pay $248.00 because of Paypal fees/deductions I guess? Now I’m trying to keep myself on a budget, but I just can’t help it when it comes to beauty products. I got the wig in the mail about a week later and I absolutely loved loved loved it! It was absolutely perfect. I put in a little bit of mousse in it to make the curls have that wet look, and I topped it off perfectly. I was able to part the wig in any direction, which made it look even more real. I’ve
        had it for about a week now, and I get so many compliments on it, people would never think that it was a wig. It really compliments my face too, since I never really rocked curly styles like that with my real hair, I was now able to and I loved it! I applied tape with it (I don’t use glue, in my opinion it gives the wig away) and it fit snug on my head. It doesn’t shed, and it looks beautiful if curling products are applied to it.

Overall I love this lace front wig, it’s the first wig way over $50.00 I have purchased, and I love it. No one would ever know that I was wearing a wig! It looks like my hair. Even though it is extremely pricey, it is well worth it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071205160931/k2311a0723/7.23.10