Shiseido Balancing Softener Face Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Luckily, I’ve been using this product for days and I haven’t had a problem about that
  • I noticed the regeneration of my skin but it didn’t go through the peeling type that will readily get everybody’s attention
  • I even got the best compliments saying that I have a certain glow that is captivating

• by sammy14

I have been worried about the roughness in my skin. I have been doing scuba diving because I am part of some environmental awareness program which specifically promotes marine life protection. My face became rough and I had some diamond peel from a famous facial clinic but I wanted to get a remedy straight from a cosmetic brand, something which I can use immediately compared to going through the expensive process of facial procedures. I searched some beauty products which can naturally promote softer skin and help me solve my worries. It is different if you have an immediate treatment compared to constantly going through exfoliation because it will make your face’s surface thin thus making you susceptible to dark spots or photo aging. It is very dangerous

too given that I have to be doing frequent marine life conservation. I just want an immediate and less expensive remedy. I want a lotion that would soften my skin and at the same time exfoliates. This product from Shiseido is a face softener which I really need for this type of skin concern.

When a product claims to be for softening, we often complain about the thickness of the product. It seems what they are aimed of doing to make your skin soft is supply it with endless emollient substance. I have used one brand before which gives that initial feeling, it was totally ridiculous and literally doing the opposite. This is not overly oily nor heavy. It suits every skin needs especially for ...

• those dry skin. It feels like conventional lightweight face cream. It is also kind to the skin that it absorbs fast. This face lotion leaves skin soft and a delight to touch. I was concerned at first that the formula might be too strong and eventually makes my skin oily and greasy. Luckily, I’ve been using this product for days and I haven’t had a problem about that. My skin became soft but not oily which is a good thing.

Since I was looking for a lotion that exfoliates I was worried that the peeling might be too much and too obvious that I may not be able to leave the house for several days. I noticed the regeneration of my skin but it didn’t go through the peeling

type that will readily get everybody’s attention. It was like the surface of my skin was renewed little by little without any hints.

After two weeks of using it, I was already seeing the effects. The progress was overwhelming. My skin has been revitalized. It is softer than it was before. I feel more confident now meeting other people. I’m not too conscious about the roughness and dryness of my skin. I even got the best compliments saying that I have a certain glow that is captivating.

Shiseido is a face softener which acts normally. This is one of the things that sets it apart. There are no massive exfoliation or unwanted dryness in your skin. Also, it acts lightly and does not even give a hint of being a softener from the formula.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071205150931/k2311a0723/7.23.10