Cinebarre - Dinner Theatre  » Theatre  »
963 Houston - Northcutt Blvd . Mt. Pleasant , South Carolina
  • This is the best movie theatre I have ever been too
  • Watching a movie and being able to order alcholic drinks and delicious food at the same time was a completely new experience for me
  • I love the big framed movie posters that are hanging on the walls too

• by Gina Gott

This is the best movie theatre I have ever been too. Watching a movie and being able to order alcholic drinks and delicious food at the same time was a completely new experience for me. It is a whole new twist. Most movie theatre’s that I’ve been to just sell popcorn and candy.

Also I liked the fact that this is an adult theatre. No one under 18 is allowed unless they are with their parents. This is a great place to relax and unwind.

I wish we had one closer to our house!

Tickets to get in this theatre were only $10. I

was very happy with that price! Also there was no pressure to order any food or drinks , but ofcourse we did anyways. They had a bar that had everything from margaritas and beer.

The prices on drinks were decent. We ordered a pitcher of beer for $15. They also had milkshakes , floats , and soft drinks.

Their food was great! I ordered a yummy pizza that filled me up and was about $12. My husband had a big burger that was about $10. Eating in the dark was a little tricky , because there was hardly any light.

It was worth ...

• it though and part of the fun. They also sold : hot wings , salads , chicken fingers , onion rings , chips and salsa , and ofcourse popcorn. Their dessert menu looked good and was reasonable priced.

I wanted to try the hot fudge cake , but the pizza filled me up. The staff at the theatre were all very nice and helpful. I liked that you could order during the show by writing down what you wanted on a piece of paper.

The service was kind of slow , but in their defense it was a busy night. The Cinebarre has many

different movies playing at once , and since it is in a big building you will need directions to the right theatre. I love the way the place is decorated.

When you walk in the door the bar and some couches are waiting for you. I love the big framed movie posters that are hanging on the walls too. It is a very laid back and welcoming atmosphere.

It is definently an upscale theatre for grown ups. If you are in the Charleston area , then stop by to see the latest movies playing and get some awesome food. My husband and I had a blast!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3223071205000931/k2311a0723/7.23.10