SEIKO stainless steel, water-resistant watch  » Watches  »
  • What's amazing is that the watch itself is not very expensive at all and is often sold at big stores such as the BAY or Sears that hold store-wide sales
  • I would recommend this watch for men that are aged 18-40 and want something that looks stylish and is at the same time affordable

• by Tim Price

SEIKO, product number: V743-9A20

I received this watch as a birthday present. It is made of stainless steel and has a blue face with a little slot instead of the number 3 that tells you the day of the week and the day of the month. I’ve tested it’s water-resistant capabilities numerous times. I took it deep underwater and even had hot grease land on my wrist once and splatter all over it. Despite this, the watch is

in perfect condition and has withstood numerous drops and smacks. Although it may not stand out from many other SEIKO watches, I’ve had many people comment on it, often mentioning that it looks very expensive. What’s amazing is that the watch itself is not very expensive at all and is often sold at big stores such as the BAY or Sears that hold store-wide sales.

I would recommend this watch for men that are aged 18-40 and want ...

• something that looks stylish and is at the same time affordable. SEIKO is a trusted brand and I can almost guarantee you that once you purchase this watch you will be more than satisfied with its look and feel. It sits tight on your wrist but it never feels uncomfortable, and in case you ever need to tighten or loosen it up, this can be done in a matter of seconds.

Last but not least, I’ve had many

people mistake this watch for a BULOVA or Esquire brand item because of how well it seems to match with your style as a fashion item. It will maintain this look over the years without the help of any watchmakers. The battery life it has is also exceptional! I’ve had this watch for several years now and the batteries are still going strong. I give this a 10 for style and 10 for practicality. You will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6423071204930931/k2311a0723/7.23.10