Hortaleza Professional Hair Styling Creme by HBC Exclusives  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have absolutely no idea why I bought this product but I am glad that I did
  • It works perfectly for my hair and I recommend it to others who need a styling creme
  • I think for the money spent, this styling creme is well worth the price
  • By the way, I don’t use it on all of my hair, just the problem areas like the ends and front parts
  • It washes off easily and I have not noticed any residue on my hair or scalp

• by Meili

I have absolutely no idea why I bought this product but I am glad that I did. I generally do not use a lot of styling products on my hair so I have very few of them at home. Thankfully, this one is very reliable and good to use. It works perfectly for my hair and I recommend it to others who need a styling creme.

What I do is after a shower, I towel dry my hair then I add this styling creme. Then I comb and dry

my hair. Sometimes when I have dried my hair and it is still not the way I want it, I add this styling creme and it fixes the hair perfectly.

The styling creme is terrific! It isn’t greasy and gross. It just makes my hair easier to style. When the hair dries, the parts that have the styling gel are a little but stiff but it looks very natural and moves with the rest of my hair.

The price is very good, not super cheap but not expensive either.

• I think for the money spent, this styling creme is well worth the price. I also don’t have to use it lavishly. A small amount works wonders. By the way, I don’t use it on all of my hair, just the problem areas like the ends and front parts. It washes off easily and I have not noticed any residue on my hair or scalp.

There is one bad thing though. I find the scent to be a bit strong and chemical-like. Not attractive at all which is a

pity. I sometimes fear that it will clash with my shampoo scent.

Now, I do not use this everyday because I don’t want to gunk up my hair with a lot of leave-on products. I use it occasionally if I want to look especially nice for a meeting or event or when my hair is being stubborn.

All in all a great product that I recommend to anyone who needs help with styling their hair, male or female. I rate it 10 out of 10 for excellence and value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204840831/k2311a0723/7.23.10