Black Sand Beach Langkawi  » Travel  »
Langkawi Island
  • Despite the legends that said the beach was black because of the remains of skull, bones and ship wrecks, I found it a bit dirty instead
  • The only thing I liked about this beach was that visiting it in the evening were amazing

• by MBFX220
      The main reason I went to Black Sand beach in Langkawi island on my visit there was the mythical legends that haunts the famous beach. It was a recommendation from the hotel staffs, but I

was not really wow-ed by it. Despite the legends that said the beach was black because of the remains of skull, bones and ship wrecks, I found it a bit dirty instead. There was a ...

• long line of scrub that grew along the beach and it trapped a lot of dirts, and that would probably the main reason that the beach was black. The only thing I liked about this
        beach was that visiting it in the evening were amazing. Picturesque view with the colorful fishing boats coming back from the fishing trips and wavering with the tides. Well, besides this, there is nothing much to see in this beach.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382201120480231/k2311a0122/1.22.07