Sweet Pea Shower Gel Bath and Body Works Signature Collection  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has 295 ml of shower gel in it and I love the pink bottle and flower label
  • It’s not too strong, which I like because I hate overpoweringly sweet scents
  • I suggest you try the scent yourself to see if you will like it at all
  • I think the price is alright especially if you got it on sale
  • Overall, I would give this one a solid 7 stars for being a good product and worth the money I paid for it

• by Meili

I used one bottle of the Sweet Pea Shower Gel Bath from the Body Works Signature Collection. I am satisfied with the product and I will be buying more in the future.

It has 295 ml of shower gel in it and I love the pink bottle and flower label. It’s very feminine and cute. The bottle top snaps up to dispense the gel but it’s a bit stiff and I have trouble opening

it sometimes when my hand is slippery from soap. I sometimes just unscrew the entire top so I can use it.

The scent is very sweet and floral. It’s not too strong, which I like because I hate overpoweringly sweet scents. I use it both in the shower and in the bath. It leaves the whole bathroom smelling nice afterwards. Opinions on scent are very subjective, however. I suggest you try the scent yourself ...

• to see if you will like it at all.

It does dry my skin so I have to use a moisturizer afterwards. It’s supposed to have Aloe Vera and Vitamin E in it but I don’t think it really moisturizes that much.

The label says it was not tested on animals and that is a plus for me. I think the price is alright especially if you got it on sale. It is good for

everyday use.

The shower gel is fine and I am pleased with it but at the same time I find that there is nothing particularly special about it. It’s just a regular shower gel, that’s all. It’s really interchangeable with other like products since nothing really stands out for me except the nice packaging.

Overall, I would give this one a solid 7 stars for being a good product and worth the money I paid for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204730831/k2311a0723/7.23.10