Allue Lip Conditioner Vanilla by HBC Exclusives
0.5
  • Unfortunately, it did nothing for my lips
  • I do not intend to buy more of the lip conditioner and I do not recommend it to others
  • I give this one a score of 1 since I personally consider it to be unusable and a waste of money
  • I suggest you spend a little bit more and buy a different product from HBC exclusives

• by Meili

This is a strange product. I am not sure what it I supposed to do. It looks like lipstick but it has no color (it is white) and it doesn’t really seem to condition my lips much at all. I had chapped lips so I picked this up on impulse just to try it out because it was cheap and looked nice. Unfortunately, it did nothing for my lips.

Allue is marketed for teenagers so maybe it

is just meant to be a fun product but I find it lacking in several aspects.

The packaging is cute but it is some kind of cardboard that is a bit fragile. After a few days the colored top portion was peeling off from the cardboard. The white inner parts also attract dirt because it seems to have some sort of glue on it. Is this a manufacturing defect?

I suppose I shouldn’t complain too much since the ...

• product is very cheap.

The stick of lip conditioner itself is fine. It’s rather greasy to use and feels waxy but I suppose it was meant to be that way to protect the lips. The scent is a bit much though, I really don’t like having strongly scented stuff on my lips as it is right below my nose and scents can be overpowering. I even chose vanilla so it would be more of a neutral

scent but alas it is still too strong. That’s why I don’t use this product.

I do not intend to buy more of the lip conditioner and I do not recommend it to others. I give this one a score of 1 since I personally consider it to be unusable and a waste of money. I suggest you spend a little bit more and buy a different product from HBC exclusives. That’s what I will be doing next time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204720831/k2311a0723/7.23.10