Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, I have decided to look for the best moisturizer for my skin and my cousin suggested that I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
  • I was very hesitant to try it at first because this is for very dry to dry combination skin, but still, I decided to give it a chance

• by labeya17

Even though I have oily and acne-prone skin, I have realized that I still need a good moisturizer because my skin still needs all the moisture it can get. So, I have decided to look for the best moisturizer for my skin and my cousin suggested that I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. She gave me a small bottle 30 ml bottle.

I was very hesitant to try it at first because this is for very dry to dry combination skin, but still, I decided to give it a chance.

After cleansing my face and applying on the toner before I went

to sleep, I apply a pea-sized amount of the moisturizing lotion and applied it all over my face. I added more to the areas where it needs more moisturizing. I was very afraid that when I woke up pimples will be all over my face. I was almost on the verge of removing it but then I chose not to. The next day when I woke up, I touched my face and I was very surprised and happy at the same time because my face was very smooth like the skin of a baby and there were no break outs at all! It ...

• was very surprising because it is originally meant for very dry skin and it worked for an oily and acne-prone skin like mine. There were none, not even one pimple, on my face after I used it. All I had was smooth and very soft skin. This can come handy during the winter because it can really moisturize your skin really well and leave it plump and smooth.

Another thing that you will like about the product is that a little amount can go a long way. You just have to apply a very small amount on your face or more if

you need more moisturizing. A small 30 ml bottle can last you for up to a month or 2 depending on your usage. However, price can get pretty expensive for a small bottle but I assure you that it will be worth your money.

In general, this is a very good product to use to moisturize your face even if you have very dry or oily skin. It will just work the same and will have the same effects. I will purchase another one again if I empty my bottle. It is the only moisturizer that has worked wonders for my acne-prone and oily skin.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204530831/k2311a0723/7.23.10