2000 Toyota Camry LE  » Cars  »
  • I know that this car thing only applies to more recent cars, but, honestly, I still put my trust in them
  • Honestly, the only problem I remember having in the past six months was that one of our hubcaps fell off
  • For me, I think that the ride is still incredibly smooth and so easy going, and I have not felt any mechanical problems
  • As a long-time and happy owner of a Toyota, I am not trying to convince you all to buy Toyotas but to not just consider Toyota a bad option

• by Forest Gump

With all of the controversy following Toyota cars now a days, it seems that everyone is striving to keep clear of Toyotas. Honestly, I have owned a Toyota for ten years and it has been perfect, much unlike our Ford F-150 which constantly breaks down.

I know that this car thing only applies to more recent cars, but, honestly, I still put my trust in them.

My ten-year old Toyota has

120,000 miles and I have a feeling it can perfectly for another 50,000.

Honestly, the only problem I remember having in the past six months was that one of our hubcaps fell off.

Obviously, this was a slight hassle, but with just 30 minutes of time and $20 at a junkyard, it was an easily job to get it fixed.

For me, I think that the ride is still incredibly smooth ...

• and so easy going, and I have not felt any mechanical problems.

There would be new implications for them to insure better safety features.

We are thinking about buying a car, and right now we are considering buying a new Toyota Sienna.

I know of a few friends that actually were planning to buy Toyotas but decided not to because of this feared safety recall.

Honestly, I don’t believe that one

should be this cautious of the recall.

Honestly, the new Toyotas are probably more safe, and ready for constumers because of this little blip in the car plan.

In addition, because of down consumer buying, Toyota is actually giving a nice loan plan for new Toyota buyers.

As a long-time and happy owner of a Toyota, I am not trying to convince you all to buy Toyotas but to not just consider Toyota a bad option.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 923071204490831/k2311a0723/7.23.10