Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I was a high schooler, I had a huge problem with acne
  • However, now a days, with the huge market for everything, companies have fought out to make a good acne remover, and I think that one of the most boring and bland looking acne curing items, Cetaphil, works quite well
  • However, I bought the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, and honestly, it feels like I'm refreshing my face
  • It is an amazing product and one of the most unique acne removers and skin cleansers made
  • Honestly, I don't think that there is any type of replacement for this product as it seems to work perfect and on the spot

• by Forest Gump

When I was a high schooler, I had a huge problem with acne. However, at that time, the only thing to help was some sort of prescription medicine which didn’t really work. Honestly, you would have to deal with this weird medical paste which smelled like they scraped it from the inside of a sewer, it was disgusting.

I remember dreading putting the layer of oily terrible medicine every night before I went to sleep. As this was one of the only ways to

get rid of the acne, I was forced to do this.

However, now a days, with the huge market for everything, companies have fought out to make a good acne remover, and I think that one of the most boring and bland looking acne curing items, Cetaphil, works quite well. However, after I got through college and had kids of my own reach high school, they discovered Cetaphil.

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser has actually gotten rid of most of my kid’s acne and it ...

• is not a problem at all anymore with our family. In fact, my son keeps some next to his bed as a comfort sort of thing, it’s actually a little strange.

This type of skin cleanser is unique, and I just can’t put my finger on why it is so… amazing. In fact, even though I haven’t had acne problems since about twenty years ago, I still love using this product as does my wife.

However, I bought the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, and

honestly, it feels like I’m refreshing my face. There is almost no smell, except for a faint, unrecognizable smell, and it is so… cooling.

That is the only word to describe it. It is supposed to be a replacement for soap, and I use it exactly for that.

It is an amazing product and one of the most unique acne removers and skin cleansers made. Honestly, I don’t think that there is any type of replacement for this product as it seems to work perfect and on the spot.

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204480831/k2311a0723/7.23.10