Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I got back to the city, I bought myself a tube at S&R for 549.95php and was happy because I really felt that the beads removed dirt and helped brightened my skin
  • I used my Aveeno scrub to wash the makeup off but I found that even after I have washed twice, there were still remnants of foundation left
  • I know because I used a toner after and there were still traces of beige foundation on the cotton ball

• by ascendant

I have always thought that scrubs were abrasive and tough on the face so for many years, I have refused to even try one. It was not until I came across Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub that I became a convert.

On a company outing, my friend let me try her Aveeno and I was pleasantly surprised how gentle the beads were.

I especially like the fragrance.

It has a light and fresh

scent that I will never get tired of even if I smelled it everyday.

When I got back to the city, I bought myself a tube at S&R for 549.

95php and was happy because I really felt that the beads removed dirt and helped brightened my skin.

Although Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub is more of an exfoliant, I used it everyday as a cleanser until my tube ran out.

I was sure I ...

• had found the perfect cleanser for my skin until I came home early one day with a face chock full of makeup.

I used my Aveeno scrub to wash the makeup off but I found that even after I have washed twice, there were still remnants of foundation left.

I know because I used a toner after and there were still traces of beige foundation on the cotton ball.

I was able to finish

the entire tube but I have not repurchased since because I wanted an all in one cleanser that can brighten but at the same time remove all traces of makeup and I have found it in another Aveeno product, their Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser.

Still, Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub deserves a high rating because it is a great exfoliant cleanser especially for someone who does not have a heavy hand when it comes to makeup.

Aveeno Skin Brightening Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204410831/k2311a0723/7.23.10