Jack and Jill Chippy Barbecue Corn Chips  » Food  »
  • This is the most classic and all time favorite snacks I have ever enjoyed ever since I was a small kid and up till now that I am already married, I really enjoy and loved eating Jack and Jill Chippy in Barbecue flavor corn chips
  • I like how the blend of barbecue and corn was in this flavorful and crunchy snack which I will still choose from potato chips
  • I enjoy having this every recess time and during camp and summer outings when I was young
  • I really missed it after a year of staying in a foreign land and it was the first snack I bought when I came back
  • It is grainy and delicious but not favorable for people who have no teeth because it is kinda hard but not too much

• by strawberrychocodahi

This is the most classic and all time favorite snacks I have ever enjoyed ever since I was a small kid and up till now that I am already married, I really enjoy and loved eating Jack and Jill Chippy in Barbecue flavor corn chips. I like how the blend of barbecue and corn was in this flavorful and crunchy snack which I will still choose from potato chips.

It is good to combine with soft drinks, iced tea, beer or any other beverage that you would like.

Even though the sizes of the chips

looked like smaller strips of band aid and are irregular in size because some are curled, I still like the saltiness of the barbecue taste that is really crunchy on every bite and it is really mouth watering because I can also taste the kind of sour that balances the salt flavor of the barbecue.

I enjoy having this every recess time and during camp ...

• and summer outings when I was young.

In fact I only get to taste Jack and Jill Chippy Barbecue whenever I go back to my country Philippines because it is only where I could buy this wonderful and tasty snack.

I really missed it after a year of staying in a foreign land and it was the first snack I bought when I came back.

The bag was red in color which is easy to open when you read the label “tear here to open”.

The freshness was all locked in with goodness because of

the foil inside package made by Universal Robina.

It is grainy and delicious but not favorable for people who have no teeth because it is kinda hard but not too much.

The smell of barbecue was really captivating and enticing for me that is why I get addicted to the taste of this flavorful snack.

It was just cheap for the price of P20 pesos for 110g of pack available at all groceries, local stores and leading malls nationwide.

Hopefully I can still pack bags of Jack and Jill Chippy Barbecue Corn Chips in my luggage before my vacation ends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2723071204320731/k2311a0723/7.23.10