The Body Shop Brazil Nut Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • The smell in my opinion is one of the best things about this body butter
  • I found that when putting this butter on damp skin it really makes the skin look very healthy and my skin is quite dry, it did work wonders
  • The body shop have discontinued the brazil nut butter and I for one am extremely disappointed having tried many out of the range I did find that this was one of the top players in scent, texture and in application
  • I would recommend this to anyone, it is discontinued in the UK, however can be still purchased in the US and various places
  • The price was £12.50 but I did get it for £5 on a sale, if I do find this body butter again I will definitely make sure that I purchase a lot since the scent is simply divine

• by Manal

The packaging as always of the body shop butters are sleek and simple, the tub makes it easy to scoop some of the cream out, the only thing I do not like is that you expose the body butter to the air every time and you can forget to screw the top back on and this does make the scent less potent. If you do not like chocolate smells then I do suggest that you do not get this body butter however if you do this is the perfect body butter for you.

The body butter itself has a very rich scent which is of chocolate but it is not overpowering or too sweet. The smell

in my opinion is one of the best things about this body butter; the scent stays for an extremely long time with you and is very luxurious. It is as if it is an expensive chocolate perfume however that retained in a body butter.

The texture I have found of this body butter is very luxurious, rich and creamy. You do not have to apply a lot to cover a large area on your body. A little does go a long way. I found that when putting this butter on damp skin it really makes the skin look very healthy and my skin is quite dry, it did work wonders. Usually I find that other body butters ...

• can be quite greasy and a few from the body shop range are, however this one just melts into the skin wonderfully hydrating it and making it look youthful.

The body shop have discontinued the brazil nut butter and I for one am extremely disappointed having tried many out of the range I did find that this was one of the top players in scent, texture and in application. The cocoa butter isn’t a match scent and texture wise as I find it is too greasy and its scent does not smell like chocolate.

The ingredients also are great; many creams do not have the main ingredients they advertised as the main substance, however here Brazil nut

oil is the second ingredient which is excellent. This body butter also contains Shea and cocoa butter which are known for their moisturising properties.

I would recommend this to anyone, it is discontinued in the UK, however can be still purchased in the US and various places. If you do find one, I would definitely recommend that you try it. The price was £12.50 but I did get it for £5 on a sale, if I do find this body butter again I will definitely make sure that I purchase a lot since the scent is simply divine. Also, it has lasted me a long time mainly because I cannot stand to use a lot and see it go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3123071204280731/k2311a0723/7.23.10