Schiff Children Multivitamin Chewable  » Medicine  »
  • I recommend this multivitamin to help the growth and development of children

• by mardy

I always prepare Schiff children multivitamin chewable at home. I give this medicine to my child every day and serve as a multivitamin for a better growth. Actually, I’ve been using it since two months ago, after my son was three years old. This is because at this age, my children need much nutrition and multivitamins for his growth.

Schiff children multivitamin contains several vitamins that needed by children, such as vitamins A, C, D, E and B complex. All these vitamins can be found in

healthy foods, but as we know that a child sometimes difficult to eat and prefer foods that have a good taste or funny shapes. Fortunately, this multivitamin has a funny shape, such as elephant, tiger or lion, besides it has a cherry flavor. So it is suitable and preferred by my son. It is so easy to give him this multivitamin, I usually give him once a day after meals because my child was still under four years, while for children aged 4 years and older ...

• are encouraged to use it twice a day.

This multivitamin is perfect for supporting my child’s body and brain, besides contain a lot of vitamins, this medicine also contains some food extracts, such as soy and fish (cod, red fish) that are highly nutritious. So it is very good for the development of brain cells. After using this multivitamin for two months, my son becomes more energetic and his memory is getting stronger, he was always curious about new and positive things, and it can be

learned quickly. The medicine also improving his body immune system so it making him less exposed to disease. However, if he got sick, the recovery process becomes faster than usual.

I am very happy to see my son grow up well, this is a good multivitamin to help the growth and development of brain cells in children. Schiff children multivitamin chewable is sugar free and contain no preservatives so it’s safe to use regularly. I recommend this multivitamin to help the growth and development of children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2623071204270731/k2311a0723/7.23.10