Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort  » Hotels  »
2600 Tiburon Drive, Naples, FL 34109
  • Grand is the first word that comes to mind when I think of it
  • I do not golf myself, but he boasts that this hotel has two of the best courses he has ever played on
  • I like that they serve fresh orange juice to you as you get some of the spa services
  • I usually have a big salad and am impressed by all the fresh, delicious ingredients in it

• by DreamsOfRuby

My husband is an avid golfer, so when we visit our relatives near Florida’s Paradise Coast, we treat ourselves to a touch of luxury and stay at the place he took me on our honeymoon, the Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort. Located at, 2600 Tiburon Drive, Naples, FL 34109, this hotel is just beautiful inside and out. At first glance, it looks like a big, white palace sitting near the water. The lawns are meticulously manicured and the patios pristine and well appointed. “Grand” is the first word that comes to mind when I think of it.

The Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort is my husband’s favorite place to golf in all of Florida. I do not golf myself, but he

boasts that this hotel has two of the best courses he has ever played on. His bother usually meets him there and they spend all day out on the course.

While the husband plays golf, I luxuriate in the spa. Whether I just want a manicure or a full body massage, I am treated like a princess. They are very professional at the Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort, but are also down-to-earth and friendly, so I never feel uncomfortable. I like that they serve fresh orange juice to you as you get some of the spa services. It is a great place to relax and let go of your worries.

The food, in general, at Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort ...

• is very expensive, but let me tell you. For hotel food, it cannot be beat. Their menu has amazing offerings. Without fail, my husband gets the prime rib for dinner. I usually have a big salad and am impressed by all the fresh, delicious ingredients in it. The desserts have been hit or miss, however. My husband ordered a piece of chocolate cake once and found that it was stale. Given the hefty price tag on it, he complained to our waiter and was given a free replacement with a better desert immediately. That is how it is there. If the tiniest thing goes wrong at the Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort, they fix it right
        away and are very apologetic, but frankly, those incidents seldom occur.

We have stayed in a variety of rooms at the Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort and they are always posh and comfortable. We prefer the ones with the sliding patio doors so we can sit outside and enjoy our breakfast in the mornings before we go out. We usually have delivered that one meal straight to our room. The furniture in the rooms at this hotel is not like hotel furniture at all. It is more the type of furnishings you would find in a nice home. The beds are even more comfortable than the ones we own. If it is luxury you want, then this is the hotel to visit.

Ritz Carlton Naples Golf Resort

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223071204250731/k2311a0723/7.23.10