Shimizu Slimming Salt  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Since they have promotion and discount, I decided to buy 2 packs
  • I bought another pack after I finished my 2 packs

• by Ladyroses

What can salt do to make you slimmer? It says when you scrub the salt onto your skin, you burn the fat under the skins. This is how Shimizu Slimming Salt works.

I started to use Shimizu Slimming Salt few months ago. According to the advertisement, it will help to reduce your weight especially on thighs area. Since they have promotion and discount, I decided to buy 2 packs.

When I opened the pack, the salts looks like

ordinary salt. I do not dare to taste the salt because it doesn’t have salt smell. The pack doesn’t indicate anything about the salt. So I do not know if the salt contains any others chemicals compounds. However the texture is rough and bigger than cooking salt.

I applied the slimming salt during shower. The reason is you need to ensure your skin is wet before you scrub the salt. If you directly scrub it without wet your ...

• skin, you might cause bruises especially when you have sensitive skin. When you apply the salt, you need to scrub in circle movement, from up to down. That’s allowing the salt to break the fat molecules under your skin. Scrub it for 4 to 5 minutes.

After you scrub for 2 minutes, you can feel your skin slightly warmer than before. My niece applied on her skin and it turned reddish. It depends on your skin tolerance

too. As long you don’t feel burning, it should be alright.

However, the purpose I used the slimming salt is to reduce my weight and thighs measurement. The result, as promised by the product is to use 3 packs. One packed can last for 2 weeks to 4 weeks. I bought another pack after I finished my 2 packs. The result doesn’t appear like they promised. I only lose 2cm in thighs measurement. My total weight remains the same.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071204201131/k2311a0722/7.22.10