Cable Car Langkawi  » Leisure  »
Langkawi Island, Malaysia
  • Honestly, I thought I had stopped breathing, it was utterly the most impressive view that I had ever seen in my life
  • This was simply the best cable car ride that I had ever had, and I had no regrets about

• by MBFX220
      One of the most exciting things that I had done in Langkawi Island was the cable car ride. I went to the Oriental Village and bought a couple of tickets for me and my friend and we were on our way for this ride.

It was a bit annoying that the queue was quite long and the lining of the queu was not indicated clear.

Nevertheless, I had

such fond memory of this ride mainly due to the fact that I am a bit afraid of height and I was a bit skeptical at first but once I was on the buble shaped cable car and the ride started, I immediately fell in love with the scenaries, it took us up to a very steep clift about 1000 meters on a 70 plus degree ascend.

Honestly,

• I thought I had stopped breathing, it was utterly the most impressive view that I had ever seen in my life.

The ride was quite, everyone was speechless, and it was so surreal, with all the lush green tropical forest underneath me, and the view of the sea not far from the station.

Once reached the observation deck and I immediate stepped out to taste the fresh and

chilling mountain breeze.

It was as if I was in heaven, with the fog still covering the tree tops and part of the deck, I could feel the mountain dew started to form on my arms.

This was simply the best cable car ride that I had ever had, and I had no regrets about.

Highly recommended if you are travelling to the legendary island of Langkawi in Malaysia.

10/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 612201120420231/k2311a0122/1.22.07