Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss, All Day Seduction 640  » Cosmetics  »
  • Ever since I bought the lip gloss I have been using it almost every day
  • I especially like the applicator which unlike the other slightly bent tip is soft and flexible which makes application such an enjoyable experience
  • I absolutely love the Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss and the All Day Seduction 640 is definitely the best match for my dusky complexion I can’t wait to try out more cosmetics from Rimmel London

• by true_value

Well I have never been a fan of Lip Glosses especially because of my oily face. Not only does it make my face feel heavier it makes my whole face look like a oil slick. I have tried quite a bit of lip glosses and found them all to be sticky.

I hate to have sticky products on me be it a body lotion, face cream or lip products. So why am I reviewing about a lip gloss? You might think.

I was at the Drugstore just browsing randomly as I had nothing else to do since I was waiting for my friend to join me for a meet up. Rimmel London products are newly launched in Singapore and so far I haven’t used any of their products. I was just checking out what stuff they had

and their prices.

There was this particular color called All Day Seduction 640 in the lips gloss section and the color looked really pretty. It wasn’t that I wanted to get the lip gloss but just to check out the color I opened the tester and did a swatch at the back of my hand. And I was like wow! The color looked so beautiful and glossy with fine shimmer. I dabbed a little bit on my lips and checked in the mirror. It was so lovely it instantly brightened my face and made my lips look so sexy.

The lip gloss did not feel as sticky as the others I have tried and in fact felt extremely soft and silky on my lips. It was lightweight with a barely there stickiness. The store was having a ...

• 20% discount on all Rimmel cosmetics which made it even more tempting. The regular price for it was about S$7.99 and after the 20% discount it only came to S$6.40.

They had a total of six beautiful shades ranging from clear to a deep burgundy color. The packaging is really classy looking with its clear body and silver metallic cap with curves that makes it easy to hold and apply. The non plastic appearance really make It look like an expensive lip gloss.

Rimmel claims that their Stay Glossy Lip Gloss delivers on Style, Shape and Shine with their new formula and applicator custom designed for fabulously luscious lips that last, and last and last. That they had a advanced Shine Extend TM technology in it to make it last to up to 6 hours.

What I also

liked about the lip gloss is that it had lip caring properties with a complex of Cotton and Silk for increased lips moisturization.

Ever since I bought the lip gloss I have been using it almost every day. It looks great just on its own or worn over lipstick. I do not feel the need of using lip balm under it at all as it is extremely moisturizing on its own.

I especially like the applicator which unlike the other slightly bent tip is soft and flexible which makes application such an enjoyable experience. It gives just the right amount of softness and firmness.

I absolutely love the Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss and the All Day Seduction 640 is definitely the best match for my dusky complexion I can’t wait to try out more cosmetics from Rimmel London.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122071204161131/k2311a0722/7.22.10