Brothers All Natural Apple Crisps  » Food  »
  • Fortunately, I found a bag of Brothers all natural apple crisps I had purchased a week ago
  • But, this brand was definitely an exception
  • As for quality, I was once again impressed with this brand
  • I know I’m going to try some of their other snacks in the future

• by Review Vigilante

I was hungry this morning so I ended up digging through my desk for something to snack on. Fortunately, I found a bag of Brothers all natural apple crisps I had purchased a week ago. When I opened the bag, I really wasn’t expecting too much from this product because I have had dried fruit in the past

and was usually unimpressed with it; both because of quality and quantity.

But, this brand was definitely an exception. First of all, there was quite a bit of dried fruit inside.

The bag said there was the equivalent of 1 ½ apples in there and I could see that. I don’t think I can honestly tell you it was the most filling snack I ever had.

But, it was satisfying enough and did stay with me for at least a couple of hours before I started feeling hungry again. As for quality, I was once again impressed with this brand.

I expected to find some sort of dried out crunchy fruit. Instead, the crisps were light ...

• Brothers All Natural Apple Crisps
      snacks that weren’t too hard and were more like a dessert treat than a dried out piece of fruit.

This made it much more enjoyable to eat them; especially since I’m usually on the phone and can’t have something that takes forever to chew. I only paid about $1 for these.

I don’t know if they were really

worth that amount. But, compared to other snack products, it was definitely more affordable and I’m sure those other snacks wouldn’t have been as good for me.

If you have an opportunity to buy these; either for yourself or for your kids, I would definitely recommend giving them a try. I know I’m going to try some of their other snacks in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722071204141131/k2311a0722/7.22.10