Psych TV Episode: Feet Don’t Kill Me Now  » TV  »
  • I was a bit disappointed by the season premiere of Psych last week so I was glad when this week’s episode “Feet Don’t Kill Me Now” helped to make up for it
  • While not the best episode from the series, this one was still pretty good
  • The episode was definitely an improvement over the season premiere but I do hope the series takes things up a notch going forward so I don’t find myself getting bored with it

• by Review Vigilante

I was a bit disappointed by the season premiere of Psych last week so I was glad when this week’s episode “Feet Don’t Kill Me Now” helped to make up for it. While not the best episode from the series, this one was still pretty good; offering a decent mystery and some comedy.

I do think the part with Gus and Lassiter tap dancing was a bit dumb.

It might

have been better if the tap dancing really had anything to do with the murder (such as the victim and possibly killer being a member of their class) rather than just a side story.

However, I will admit the tap dancing show at the end was fun to watch.

The storyline involving the two sets of partners (Lassiter/Juliet and Gus/Shawn) breaking up and pairing off with the other set was ...

• better than expected; mostly because they still managed to keep the case as the central theme of the episode rather than going off course, focusing too much on their disagreements and turning the episode into more of a drama than a mystery/comedy.

So what was up with the absence of Chief Vick this week? Is Shawn’s dad replacing her or what? I certainly hope not because there just aren’t enough

strong female characters on TV and I actually have grown to like her as much as the main characters on the series.

Oh, and for the record, Corben Bernsten just doesn’t seem comfortable in this new un-retired police officer role they put him in.

The episode was definitely an improvement over the season premiere but I do hope the series takes things up a notch going forward so I don’t find myself getting bored with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022071204131131/k2311a0722/7.22.10