Great Value Pecan Rolls
  • I think it would still be cheaper than most other brands
  • This is definitely a product worth buying and I would recommend it

• by Review Vigilante

My wife recently bought a box of pecan rolls from the brand Great Value for $1. We weren’t really expecting too much from this product; mostly because of the price and because we don’t really trust our Walmart when it comes to food items, but, I have to admit, we actually did get a great deal of value for our

money.

The pecan rolls were a bit on the small side but they weren’t significantly smaller than rolls we have gotten when we’ve purchased more expensive brands.

If anything, I would say these were one or two bites less than your typical pecan roll, which is actually more than I can say about some other Great Value snack items we’ve purchased in the past (their brownies, for example, are small compared to most other brands and aren’t even close to what is shown on the box).

The freshness is what surprised me most.

Each pecan roll is individually wrapped, which obviously helps with this, and they tasted almost freshly made.

I don’t know if I would mistake them for ones ...

• Great Value Pecan Rolls
      we would find in a bakery or anything like that.

But, I have purchased pecan rolls in the past (for considerably more money) that were stale when we ate them.

If I have any complaints, it would be the desire to have more of these rolls in the box.

Sure, there are 8.

But, we love pecan rolls in our

house and that’s really not much when you figure I’ll eat two or three in a sitting.

Of course, for $1 a box, I guess it wouldn’t be that big of a sacrifice to buy two boxes next time instead of one.

I think it would still be cheaper than most other brands.

This is definitely a product worth buying and I would recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722071204121131/k2311a0722/7.22.10